Kentucky Crashworthiness Lawyer
Helping You Recover After an Auto Accident and Other Personal Injuries
At the Peter Perlman Law Offices, P.S.C., we represent victims who have suffered injury due to the carelessness of others, such as inattentive drivers, manufacturers or automobile companies. Our Kentucky crashworthiness attorney, Peter Perlman, is a nationally recognized leader in handling cases involving injuries resulting from faulty motor vehicle design. He leverages his 45 years of trial experience to help clients and their families recover the compensation they need after an accident due to faulty design.
Experienced Lexington Auto Liability Attorney With a Reputation for Success
Peter Perlman has won numerous awards for his work in automobile collisions, including the Attorneys Information Exchange Group's annual President's Award for excellence in handling crashworthiness cases.
As a leader in handling crashworthiness, he has significantly contributed to the exploration of how the unsafe design of vehicles contributes to catastrophic injury. He handles crashworthiness cases resulting from:
- Seatbelt or restraint system failures
Mr. Perlman works hard to ensure that those responsible are held accountable for their defective products. While he always strives to reach an amicable settlement, he is never afraid to take a case to trial. In his 45 years of legal experience, he has won more than 60 multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients.
In addition to automobile collisions, our firm also handles cases involving ATV accidents, farm equipment injuries and aircraft defect litigation.
Contact an Experienced Advocate Today
If you need an advocate who will fight for your rights and do what is necessary to achieve the compensation you deserve, call lawyer Peter Perlman today at 859-253-3919. You can also send an e-mail by filling out our online contact form. We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that you pay no fees unless we obtain a favorable settlement for you.
This is an advertisement.
148 North Broadway, Lexington, KY 40507 | Phone: (859) 253-3919
© 2018 Law Offices of Peter Perlman, LLP. All rights reserved.
- Trial Lawyers “Hall of Fame” (Inducted 2017)
- University of Kentucky “Hall of Distinguished Alumni” (2015)
- American Association for Justice - “Leonard M. Ring Champion of Justice” (2012)
- Kentucky Justice Association - “Charles M. Leibson Lifetime Achievement Award” (2013)
- Civil Justice Foundation - “Champion of Justice” (2011)
- Fayette County (KY) Bar Association - “Henry T. Duncan Lifetime Achievement Award” (2010)
- American Association for Justice – Former President
- Trial Lawyers for Public Justice – Former President
- National Litigation Counsel – Former President
- Civil Justice Foundation – Former President
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association – “Tommy Malone Great American Eagle Award”; “War Horse Award”; “Mickey Smiley Lighthouse Award”